Our company has humble beginnings – with a core group of people whose dedication and resilience still serves as an inspiration for our team today. These individuals remain a vital and active part of our company and eagerly share their passion with the next generation of leaders. Our team members are motivated to help the company grow, and willingly share their excitement and expertise, inspiring others to reach their full potential.
The strong relationships that our company has established with our clients are reinforced by the commitment we have to one another within the company. Our culture is founded on honor, integrity and initiative. Our corporate character is what motivates us to be the best in the world at what we do.
Explore our opportunities to see if you have what it takes to become part of the Ethos Group team.
|Internship - UI/UX Designer|
|UI/UX Designer - Summer 2021 Internship
About the Role
The UI/UX Designer’s will be a part of our growing technology department and will be
responsible for developing compelling, intuitive, and user-centric solutions. This individual will
create designs across web-based and mobile platforms, focus on developing a consistent brand
and experience, and create wireframes and mockups. Seek to understand the user and drive
towards an experience that is simple yet complete with respect to solving business problems.
Must be a self-starter, friendly, able to communicate and present to executives, managers,
developers, and end-users.
• Collaborate with product management, developers, and other designers to define and
implement solutions for the product directions, visuals, and experience
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
• Build wireframes and prototypes to conceptualize designs
• Conduct concept and usability testing and apply feedback to designs
Experience & Education
• Pursuing bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, or
• Proven experience with UI design with portfolio of sample projects
Knowledge & Skills
• Working knowledge of industry tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch,
• Strong typography, layout and visual design skills
• Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Able to work independently and as an active member of a team
Would you like to apply to this job?